New player with questions :D

Mewness

First Post
I've been keeping track (I spent a while waiting to pounce with my ridiculously long intro for Papolstaanas). There are seven of us now unfortunately, which is an awkward number (do any existing adventures have a slot open?):

Alissa: human shaman 1
Chaku: goliath barbarian 1
Cyr: deva invoker 1
Jynxx: kalashtar bard 1
Kaeysari: shifter fighter 1
Papolstaanas: kobold warden 1
Rocco: dwarf fighter 1

So 3 defenders, 2 leaders, 1 striker, 1 controller.

Kalidrev

First Post
LOL, poor ScorpiusRisk. We'll get there eventually. Crag is at level 2 right now, so if you were to drop the difficulty of the adventure to level 2, or keep it the same and allow a larger party, there should be a bunch of level 2's running around soon.

thanks for the list of PCs. I'll start cooking something up in m'lil' brain and probably submit something by the end of next week.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Dropping an adventure from level 3 to level 1 is easy: just level down every monster by 2. (Hmm, unless you've already got some level 1 monsters, in which case you need to use a smaller number or turn some into minions.)

Wynter

First Post
I've been keeping track (I spent a while waiting to pounce with my ridiculously long intro for Papolstaanas). There are seven of us now unfortunately, which is an awkward number (do any existing adventures have a slot open?):

Alissa: human shaman 1
Chaku: goliath barbarian 1
Cyr: deva invoker 1
Jynxx: kalashtar bard 1
Kaeysari: shifter fighter 1
Papolstaanas: kobold warden 1
Rocco: dwarf fighter 1

So 3 defenders, 2 leaders, 1 striker, 1 controller.

The ole' triple defender lockdown, interesting. Also, thanks for looking into it Kalidrev, I look forward to getting to adventure on these boards.

Remove ads