New rules test. Vanor vs Wicht (GD judging)

graydoom

First Post
The center judge begins to move... but stops, and simply turns to the right judge, who returns his flag to neutral.

One point Wicht
Two flags neutral, one flag Vanor

Wicht

Hero
Wicht continues to press the attack hard, slashing and cutting with his dagger.

The spider mangles the vale; grasps the touch of the fell dagger!

Vanor

First Post
Vanor, leaps backwards, kicking out at the warlords thigh. He leans back avoiding the slash of the knife.

The *dragon* seeks from the canyon; suddenly conceals the blood of the reptile!

Useing mastery to change move to Dragon style.

graydoom

First Post
After the moves of the two fighters, the judges stand in silence... and then the center one says, in a clear voice: "A sudden dragon... so be it."
Slowly, the right judge tips his flag to Vanor, and the center judge moves his flag for the first time, also tipping it to Vanor.
The center judge speaks again: "This match is over, and Vanor is declared the winner! Wicht has suffered a loss."
The three figures turn and leave, taking their three flags with them.

Two points Vanor
Three flags Vanor
Win Vanor

Vanor

First Post
good fight Wicht :)

It seems to me the two paths are fairly well balanced.

if anyone cares, here's my pregame wrapup :D

I found having more options, quite enjoyable, it added a new level to the game, trying to decide when to use what.

As well as trying to figure out what Wicht could do to counter what I wanted to do.

For example... Do I use mastery with fists of fury and try for a 3 point punch? Or do I split them up so I have more chances of a 2 point punch...

I think that at this level, and it's a fairly high level, 4 flag matches might be a good idea. Otherwise it's very possable for someone to win in the first round, with say a sig move/fists of fury, or posion blade.

On the other hand... I don't think either of us actualy managed to pull off a 2 point round, so a 4 flag match might go on forever...

All in all I like how the new honor path works, and it seems a good match against the Yakuza... at least from this one fight anyway :)

Any thoughts on your part Wicht? or anyone else for that matter?

Wicht

Hero
Vanor said:
On the other hand... I don't think either of us actualy managed to pull off a 2 point round, so a 4 flag match might go on forever...

Well you did win on a 2 point punch :rolleyes: but other than that I agree with you :)

I think 2 flags should be the norm for the lower levels and 3 flags for the upper levels.

Remove ads