New rules test. Vanor vs Wicht (GD judging)

Vanor

First Post
This is gonna be a fight between Wicht and myself to demo/test the two paths we've discused.

I'll be a Black Belt, Wicht will be a Warlord. Naturaly this fight won't count for anything... Just a chance for us all to see the new powers in action and see if there's something that needs to be changed.

It will be a 3 flag strat match. As I'll be going first I see no reason to bother with the insult round...

For this fight, my sig/dojo styles will be.

Dragon, West Wind, Chery Blossume, Crab, Mantis, Vine, Fan and Phoenix.

My Mastered Style will be Dragon. I will have access To Mastery of Emotion, Movement, and Shadows. (I think some of those aren't in the generator, but that's ok.)

If I'm missing anything, let me know :)

Moves in next post.

Last edited:

Vanor

First Post
first 5 moves.

Vanor bows to the Warlord and prepares for the fight

• *Used* The turtle storms the palace; shields against the violence of the spirit!
  • The fox speaks underneath the vineyard; dodges the edge of the air!
  • *used* The kama invades the steppes; protects against the motion of the earth!
  • The spider tracks next to the palace; redirects the violence of the river!
  • *used* The dragon devours the gate; guards against the touch of the lava!

Vanor Dragon of the West Wind.
Black belt 0

Styles: Dragon, West Wind, Chery Blossume, Crab, Mantis, Vine, Fan and Phoenix

Master of Emotion: Avenging, ferocious, cautious, relentless, calm, confidant, joyful, courageous, wrathful, sad.
Master of Movement: crouching, flying, falling, rolling, running, tumbling, leaping, twisting, balancing, speeding.
Master of Shadows: Tricky, invisible, stealthy, sneaky, sly, evasive, secret, unseen, hidden, shadowy.

Mastered Style Dragon.

Fists of Furry x2, Chi Strike.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Wicht: Warlord 0
Wolf of Hell; Fist of the Cemetery, Lord of the Desert, Dungeon, ruins and wasteland.

2 Dirty tricks, 1 sneaky trick, 1 poisoned blade.

Vanor don't forget the modifiers...

moves to follow - who wants to judge?

oh and I will be on and off the rest of the day...

Wicht

Hero
Wicht plans his moves...

used The rose petal storms the pillars; leaps over the aggression of the fortress!
2) The owl drops by the marsh; dodges the roar of the water so it sinuously shields against the gaze of the amphibian!
3) The manta ray rides above the heavens; defends against the slash of the shield!

USED The meditating snake torments the river; waves away the aggression of the body!
5) The thorn decimates the gate; defends against the push of the lightbeam!

Last edited:

Vanor

First Post
Round 1 Vanor's move.

Vanor drops into the turtle, and focuses his Chi... He leaps forward and lets lose with a flury of strikes, trying to destroy Wicht's spirt before his first strike.

Chi Strike!
The turle storms the palace; shields against the violence of the spirit!

ooc: Ya know, the new powers add quite a bit to this game, it takes a bit of thought to decide what to do and when... Use up the fury of blows/chi strike/mastery right off the bat for a quick win, or save them for later...

Vanor Dragon of the West Wind.
Black belt 0

Styles: Dragon, West Wind, Chery Blossume, Crab, Mantis, Vine, Fan and Phoenix

Master of Emotion: Avenging, ferocious, cautious, relentless, calm, confidant, joyful, courageous, wrathful, sad.
Master of Movement: crouching, flying, falling, rolling, running, tumbling, leaping, twisting, balancing, speeding.
Master of Shadows: Tricky, invisible, stealthy, sneaky, sly, evasive, secret, unseen, hidden, shadowy.

Mastered Style Dragon.

Fists of Furry x2, Chi Strike.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
We still need a judge and a location... :)

Wicht reels from the strong blow but summoning every bit of his strength he responds with a similar move albeit what he hopes is a stronger defense.

The rose petal storms the pillars; leaps over the aggression of the fortress!

graydoom

First Post
A triumvirate of dark-robed figures appear, each holding a large staff with a flag attached to the end. As they come near the fighters, the stop and plant the flags in the ground, and the middle one steps forward, and in a whispering voice declares:
The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the madlands east of Pang-Wu Province on the day of the spear.
Immediately seeing the move that occurs, the three judges look at each other from within their dark cowls, and without a word the left judge tips his flag to the Warlord.

One point Wicht
One flag Wicht, two flags neutral

ooc: I've not all that familar with the new rules, so feel free to remind me if you think there's something that I'm forgetting.

Vanor

First Post
Vanor nods in respect of his foes power. He didn't expect Wicht to deal with that strike so well. He then swiches over to a weapons stance and strikes

The kama invades the steppes; protects against the motion of the earth!

Last edited:

Remove ads