• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Shackled City Preview Available

GlassJaw

Hero
Wow, this rocks. I love the layout. I will say though that I'm not a fan of the header fonts. The A's are tough to read for example.

GlassJaw said:
Wow, this rocks. I love the layout. I will say though that I'm not a fan of the header fonts. The A's are tough to read for example.

Ditto on the header fonts but MAN I cannot wait to get this and read it through. Does it make me a bad person that I am hoping the WHFRP campaign we just started founders so that I can take over the DM slot for our group and run this??? :]

-Brund the Devious

mcrow

Explorer
This looks pretty interesting. I would assume characters start out @ 1st level but what level should the charcters bee @ the end of it?

shaylon

First Post
This looks to be well done. I had the opportunity to take a look at some samples at the Paizo booth at Origins and it just looks great.

-Shay

delericho

Legend
mcrow said:
This looks pretty interesting. I would assume characters start out @ 1st level but what level should the charcters bee @ the end of it?

The last adventure is intended for 19th level characters, who are expected to be on the cusp of Epic levels at the end. My group reached the mid-point of 18th level at the end, but I had 7 characters, which slowed them quite a bit.

mcrow

Explorer
delericho said:
The last adventure is intended for 19th level characters, who are expected to be on the cusp of Epic levels at the end. My group reached the mid-point of 18th level at the end, but I had 7 characters, which slowed them quite a bit.

Thanks. I'm glad that there seems to be more of these ready made campaigns on the market. As much as I would like to go the homebrew route I just have the time to write all of it up.

Digital Archon

First Post
Brund the Decrepit said:
Ditto on the header fonts but MAN I cannot wait to get this and read it through. Does it make me a bad person that I am hoping the WHFRP campaign we just started founders so that I can take over the DM slot for our group and run this??? :]

-Brund the Devious

You better not be in my group, or there will be much slaying of characters (mostly yours)!:p

KaosDevice

Explorer
i'm kicking around the idea of getting this or the Drow War thing from Mongoose and the Freeport book. I'll probably get the Freeport book either way and use it as the companion piece for the campaign part.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads