New to Rt 3 Corridor/Plymouth, MA Area, Thinking of Running a Game; Pathfinder AP.

Rorryn

First Post
Moving to Plymouth in Feb, looking to run(or join) a pathfinder game. Not sure how much interest there would be for that area of MA. I would probably run a Pathfinder AP (w/o Mythic Adventures) & I usually supplement my campaigns with a website like Obsidian Portal.

Also curious on good gaming stores in the area as the one I usually go to is in Rehoboth and that's a bit of a hike for me to make regularly.

I know Plymouth is rather large, Manomet is the part of Plymouth I am moving too. Hopefully that helps you narrow down your proximity to me if this is something you would be interested in.

Thanks,
Dave

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
I don't live anywhere near Plymouth, MA, but I have a friend who does. He said:

"Go to the store "Medieval Starship" at the independence mall in Kingston. A lot of D+D games happen there, and if he goes on a Sunday or any evening he's got a fair shot of finding people interested in D+D and PF. There's at least three weekly games going on at the store, some of which have openings."

Rorryn

First Post
Thanks for the tip. I saw that store when I was looking for stuff, and it listed as a different location so I wouldn't have found it.

They don't have to many games running, but I can at least find things i need and maybe make a bulletin board post there.

rexartur

Explorer
Moving to Plymouth in Feb, looking to run(or join) a pathfinder game. Not sure how much interest there would be for that area of MA. I would probably run a Pathfinder AP (w/o Mythic Adventures) & I usually supplement my campaigns with a website like Obsidian Portal.

Also curious on good gaming stores in the area as the one I usually go to is in Rehoboth and that's a bit of a hike for me to make regularly.

I know Plymouth is rather large, Manomet is the part of Plymouth I am moving too. Hopefully that helps you narrow down your proximity to me if this is something you would be interested in.

Thanks,
Dave

Hi Dave,
We have run Pathfinder (and will again). Currently we are running D&D Classic in Duxbury. If you have any interest in joining or chatting, just drop me a line.

Chris

Remove ads