• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Two Towers Trailer

John Crichton

First Post
I believe I just saw it on TV. Doesn't spoil anything. Just a few more snippets added to scenes we've already seen that fade out and tease. :D

Assenpfeffer

First Post
Not sure if we're talking about the same commerrcial, but the one I just saw showed the ents on the march, armies clashing at Helm's Deep. Nazgul in the air astride fell beasts and the ruin of Osgiliath.

Holy cow. I am pumped beyond the border of reason.

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
That bad caption link was too much.. I think I have to go get my intestines re-inserted.

Revised ending to FOTR:

Frodo: I don't suppose we ever have to see them again.

::Sam walks up behind Frodo and places a friendly hand on his shoulder::

Sam: Good. Well then, shall we walk over these damned jagged rocks to our death then Mr. Frodo.

::Looking back with a slight smile::

Frodo: Yes Sam, I think we shall. On to Mordor, where Legolas Lord of Condo, and son of Aragorn failed to destory the ring.
::Fade to Black::

::Fade up::
The Lord of the Ring will continue with The Two Tours, December 2003

::Fade::
::Roll Credits::

By the way the mispelling of destroy is purposeful.

Last edited:

KChagga

First Post
Now that I have seen that preview I feel all twitchy to watch that movie. Five more days...too long. Must watch preview over and over again. Ents!!Ents!!ENTS!!!!
HOOM-HUMM
The ents better shake the whole theatre with their rumbling
HOOM

Remove ads