New Unpainted miniature line by Wizkidz

Cergorach

The Laughing One
After the Blood Rage and Zombicide Black Plague miniatures, I'm spoiled by cheap quality miniatures. The Reaper Bones PVC has some aweful detailing and moldlines, CMoN made me see that things can be a LOT better for a similar price... I've a TON of Reaper Bones (all four KS, total of ~$4000), but I think I might be done with them...

If this is similar quality to recent CMoN, similar scale, decently priced and available around here, I might be interested in some...

Its hard to say since we get to see the digital images. Its like airbrushing of magazine covers. I'm sure I'll buy a handful either way.

These are out now (well in Australia at least). $7 AUD for 2 PC minis, which is a bargain.

I've bought a couple of Elves in the D&D line and a pair of Hell Hounds in the Pathfinder line to see how they go. From looking at them through the packaging I was happy enough with the detail on the sculpts to give them a go.

Saw these yesterday at my local flags. Didn't check prices as I'm not super interested in set

observations
Phase spider bigger than original and good detail
Gargoyles-really small. Look like familiars or statues you would see on buildings. slightly intrigued as dungeon dressing
mind flayers-seem a lot bigger based on past sculpts. Not sure how I feel about them as they don't feel like mindflayers
zombies/ghouls-its funny that someone mentioned zombicide-would rather spend the time painting those over these. Ghouls look better than what we have so far in painted. zombies looked unremarkable

so they should be out in stores for all in states

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases