• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New years gaming revolutions! what you'd like to hear

cybertalus

First Post
scourger said:
I'll second that wish, especially regarding adventures. I intend to buy just modules this year as my little effort to correct the market.
Hope your FLGS stocks more adventures than mine does, otherwise you'll be saving loads of money this year. Or paying loads of shipping.

And hey, when it comes to Revolutions, I strongly favor the unnumbered "hard rock" single-only version to the White Album's "doo whop" Revolution #1, or the "break out the headphones" Revolution #9. Though I've found Revolution #9 to be a good way to get my right brain going.

scourger

Explorer
cybertalus said:
Hope your FLGS stocks more adventures than mine does, otherwise you'll be saving loads of money this year. Or paying loads of shipping.

No, I'll be paying loads of shipping. My FLGS has gotten better about special orders, so I may give that another try. I've got my eye on a couple of things, but there is plenty to keep me occupied at present. So there is no hurry.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads