Newbie latecomer question

Psion

Adventurer
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Run Etherscope Saturday night and I'll be there :D

/me whips out a pocket watch and dangles it in front of Rodrigo.

Yoooo want to play in my Saturday night Spycraft gaaaame....

;)

NascragMan

First Post
malladin said:
Hi folks,

I've just chopped off my arm and both legs so that I can make it over to Gencon (from the UK) this summer. I'm completely new to it all. I've only been to one convention previously, and our biggest over here only gets a couple of hundred people, so I'm not used to anything on the scale of gencon. Anyway, so I'm a bit late and I'm too late to sign up for games on the Gencon site, but is it too late to get a game full stop? Are the games posted here "official" in any way, or are people just getting together? Can you get table space without booking it in advance? If I run something am I likely to get players? - Help, please

Ben

Come play in the Nascrag Tournament! We alsways have room for people since we bring so many judges. And if you do well you can play in the second and possibly even thrid rounds on Saturday.

Check out www.nascrag.org for more details. Or search for Nascrag on www.wikipedia.org

Nareau

Explorer
I'm actually not playing in any official games this year. My entire schedule is filled up with EN World pickup games.

That said, your chances of getting players to join a game depends entirely on what you run, when you run it, and how well-known you are on the board (people are lined up around the block to get in on PirateCat's game, and with good reason!) At this point, I think most people have pretty full schedules. But things change so quickly, it's worth putting something out there.

Nareau

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Glad you hear you're coming to GenCon! I've enjoyed the work from Malladin's Gate since the "Forgotten Heroes: Paladins" days, so I hope I bump into you. :)

Since this is your first GenCon, you'll definitely want to spend some time just walking around and soaking up the vibe. It's quite overwhelming the first time. At least you'll have your duties for Goodman to keep some order in your schedule. Good luck, and have fun!

Remove ads