• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

News of a Dragonlance movie

Nyarlathotep

Explorer
hehe, I was willing to suspend my disbelief for that. I've heard/seen worse ideas for movies. Plus the fight sequences were enough to make me ignore the obvious faults with the movie. It was almost like watching an updated version of Hard Boiled :)

Wormwood

Adventurer
Re: keanu

jgbrowning said:

i just thought it was the idiotic premise of humans as batteries that ruined the movie for everyone.

Please. Most of us knew that Keanu Reeves was composed of nickel and cadmium long before the Matrix.

kenjib

First Post
Hehehe -- and here I was thinking that the picture looked more like the naked chef! :) He'd be good because he's a real wizard....

....in the kitchen!

Yeah. Vin Diesel would make a great villain.

Ristamar

Adventurer
Tyler Do'Urden said:

Nope... can't see him as any of the three.

On the other hand, he'd rock as General Verminaard.

I always pictured Ben Cross as the perfect Verminaard.

Anyway, I've always had high hopes for a DL movie (specifically the Chronicles/Legends series), though if it's going to be even remotely akin to the D&D movie, in terms of acting and CGI quality, I'd rather not see it made at all.

An animated DL movie would be cool, too. I thought the old DL graphic novels were very well done.

Remove ads