news scoop: insider account of how the statement was drafted, and the fear-based culture in Wizards offices

MGibster

Legend
Cool! So ... Hasbro just has to wait this out? Because nobody cares about anything for very long, right?
In all seriousness, yeah, and for a lot of different reasons. One of them is outrage fatigue. Over the last few years, I've found myself shrugging my shoulders at things I knew were wrong, I just couldn't muster up any anger about it. Not beacuse it wasn't worthy, I was just drained.

You seem to be emotionally Invested and not busy at the moment, start making phone calls and emailing people to work the beat. Be the change you wish to see.
Wow, it’s amazing how a few snarky foxy ENWorlders, can (temporarily?) evoke a souring of my view of ENW News community as a whole.

Dang folks, the OP was just a pretty simple news scoop. Morrus’ crack team of newshounds are welcome to do with it as they will.

Undrave

Legend
But you've got to feed the hype train while people still care!

Hey, by the way.... we're still linking to TWITTER?????

I thought I heard something about someone at Twitter doing all sorts of bad stuff to their employees. Like firing them with a promise of severance, and then ... wait for it ... REFUSING TO HONOR THE CONTRACT.

Any outrage about that? Can we stop linking and giving any impressions to that company? For more actual, demonstrated, non-hyped harm to real people?
Oh no, we still hate Ol' Musky, and he's lost more money than anyone ever has in History, but at this point we're just expecting Twitter to collapse on itself any day now so we're just riding it out until it no longer works. It's not easy to replace Twitter.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
My credentials? Sorry, but if folks don't post here, they've never heard of me. "Moderator of a message board you've never been to" and $4.15 will get you a venti latte.

Dude, you have to be a super duper VIP .....

There's no way I could get a venti latte that cheap!

Remove ads