news scoop: insider account of how the statement was drafted, and the fear-based culture in Wizards offices

clearstream

(He, Him)
Historically ALL capitalism has inevitably transitioned to plutocracy, so I don't see what your point is.
That democratic control of financial capital (the post I was responding to) would rely on an inversion of what you and I agree is inevitable.

I'm not sure that totalitarian capitalism transitions to plutocracy. Perhaps it is indistinguishable.

clearstream

(He, Him)
I dont recall the 5e designers mentioning any sophisticated algorithms to sort thru the survey comments. They went into some detail, and noted with pride that every comment in every survey was eventually read (by a human).

These AI techniques including machine-learning are increasingly available.

I expect to see the day when an AI can write an entire roleplay gaming engine from scratch, along with a narrative setting, according to the preferences of a single player.

Currently, AI can note patterns in the survey content, sometimes with surprising insights. But I doubt Hasbro-WotC has employed this kind of technology. Yet.
I agree with you that AI will one day write games from scratch (in fact, I believe that will be as you play).

Theme and sentiment analysis is a much simpler job: one being done for companies by AI today.

That democratic control of financial capital (the post I was responding to) would rely on an inversion of what you and I agree is inevitable.

I'm not sure that totalitarian capitalism transitions to plutocracy. Perhaps it is indistinguishable.
~🎶They may say i'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one...I hope someday you'll join us...and wo-o-orld will live as one.🎶~

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases