Night Below Preview 2

Festivus

First Post
Seems there is always a dragon in the sets, but didn't they already reveal it to be a white dragon? It could be a copper or bronze dragon from the shape of the wing. I sure hope the Koa-Toa are commons.

I disliked the first preview, but this one seems a bit better.

Thurbane

First Post
KB9JMQ said:
The very last one has a lizard like head to it.
Yeah I think that one is a dragon of some sort.
It almost looks like a Saurial to me...

Attachments

• azure_bonds.jpg
    azure_bonds.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 64

Winterthorn

Monster Manager
Festivus said:
Seems there is always a dragon in the sets, but didn't they already reveal it to be a white dragon? It could be a copper or bronze dragon from the shape of the wing. I sure hope the Koa-Toa are commons.

I disliked the first preview, but this one seems a bit better.

The Kuo-Toa Whip (a leader adept/cleric character it seems) is an uncommon; the Kuo-Toa Hunter is a common. IIRC there hasn't been a Kuo-Toa mini since the very first set, "Harbinger" (of which I have 4 the slimy little guys).

I'm looking forward to this set in hopes that there will be many "usable" minis with which to entertain my players. :)

Zaukrie

New Publisher
The bottome of Raistlin's mini shows a little star, for rare. 26 points, in case anyone is wondering - you can find a link to it off of ddmspoilers.com.

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi,

I really liked the frost giant in the first preview but the kuo-toa look brilliant (and I don't have any of the Harbinger ones). I'm not that bothered about the characters: I already have a much nicer Wulfgar from an old Ral Partha FR set.

Cheers

Richard

Keep in mind that the pics of the Kuo-toas are not production minis. They are specially painted up ones so don't expect the Kuo-toas you get to have a paint job anywhere near the quality of the ones in the preview.

Olaf the Stout

Crust

First Post
I also like the kuo toa in the previews. I hope there's one in a "being hewn down brutally" pose to reflect our Night Below campaign years back. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases