• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nightfall's Scarred Lands Psionics Game Planning (was: Psionics Friendly DM Wanted!!)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
garyh said:
Show away, my friend. :)

Admittedly, I won't be that great at lower levels - problem with fewer PPs... however, there are some very interesting feats over at the Mind's Eye that help out in psi-combat, which I plan on taking...

For a PsyWar with limited PP, PsiCombat DOES suck.

That I will agree with entirely. Psicombat is a very bad road for a psywar to head down.

reapersaurus

Explorer
MUNCHKINS!
JUST A BUNCH OF FRIGGIN' PSIONIIC MUNCHKINS IS ALL YOU ARE!

j/k

Actually, the munckinness sounds right up my alley, but I'm not 'into' psionics, tho I'm sure it could be a lot of fun.

*looking around* Where IS Sollir, anyway? ;)

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
reapersaurus said:
MUNCHKINS!
JUST A BUNCH OF FRIGGIN' PSIONIIC MUNCHKINS IS ALL YOU ARE!

Hey now!

Sollir was here a little while ago, but I think he went away... he's not on right now, so far as I can tell.

reapersaurus

Explorer
wow .
first time I've ever accidentally posted before I tried to, and one minute later, get a reply BEFORE my edit goes thru.

You are FAST, cs.

FAST.

You sure you don't have Wired Reflexes or somethin'? ;)

garyh

First Post
Ah, Reapersaurus, one of the other best known faces in the IC forum.

It's hard to forget a face like Ubaar's, after all. :D

Creamsteak

Explorer
reapersaurus said:
wow .
first time I've ever accidentally posted before I tried to, and one minute later, get a reply BEFORE my edit goes thru.

You are FAST, cs.

FAST.

You sure you don't have Wired Reflexes or somethin'? ;)

I'm not sure how wired I am anymore. All I know is I won a book on Christmas by super-posting to the Presents thread. On the Christmas that I didn't recieve any cool gifts as well. Enworld gave me a better present than my relatives :p.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads