• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Ninjas and 4e

Well, since we had a thread yesterday on "piracy" and 4e...it only makes sense to balance things out.

I'm terrified of ninjas. I only hope my 4e books are thick enough to protect me from their gruesome 'throwing stars'...

Dragonblade

Adventurer
nothing to see here said:
Well, since we had a thread yesterday on "piracy" and 4e...it only makes sense to balance things out.

I'm terrified of ninjas. I only hope my 4e books are thick enough to protect me from their gruesome 'throwing stars'...

Well, hopefully in this edition they do more than a point of damage. :p

WhatGravitas

Explorer
nothing to see here said:

Well, we have the dice- and bullet-proof DM screen... so if you happen to be a DM, you're probably safe.

Cheers, LT.

Staffan

Legend
As an aside:

Who makes an adventure featuring a hobgoblin pirate captain, and gives him NINJA levels?
[sblock]Whoever made Eyes of the Lich Queen, that's who![/sblock]

Staffan said:
As an aside:

Who makes an adventure featuring a hobgoblin pirate captain, and gives him NINJA levels?
[sblock]Whoever made Eyes of the Lich Queen, that's who![/sblock]
I consistently fail my spot check to read this post! What's wrong?

Torchlyte said:
What post?
It was a bit blurry, but it seems as if I can't find it, either. Shouldn't have left the thread.

Don't feel bad; ninjas scare the Duke, too.
But then, he doesn't trust them. Rightfully so, they are actually payed by Baron Evilain. (For the moment, until they find a better occasion to flip out and kill people.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads