D&D 4E No 4E fey?

Mort_Q

First Post
A search on the term "fey" brings up 294 creatures in the D&DI Compendium, including Dryads, Nymphs and Satyrs.

MarauderX

Explorer
A search on the term "fey" brings up 294 creatures in the D&DI Compendium, including Dryads, Nymphs and Satyrs.

It certainly does, which was the 'duh' step I forgot I need to mention that I had already done.

I should have known be more specific on ENWorld; there are no pixies, nixies, or grigs.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
It certainly does, which was the 'duh' step I forgot I need to mention that I had already done.

I should have known be more specific on ENWorld; there are no pixies, nixies, or grigs.

Enworld or not... fey meaning a hell of a lot of things... so claiming something is missing you really ought to say or give a clue as to what...
oh and here is a favorite of mine.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/4e-fan-creations-house-rules/273642-master-faerries-ancient-one.html

MarauderX

Explorer
Enworld or not... fey meaning a hell of a lot of things... so claiming something is missing you really ought to say or give a clue as to what...
oh and here is a favorite of mine.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/4e-fan-creations-house-rules/273642-master-faerries-ancient-one.html

No problem... the clue as to what I am looking for, besides the wikipedia link:
PIXIES
NIXIES
GRIG

After some poking around I am not finding anything from 3rd party sources or the 4E homebrew. Perhaps it is time to actually use the WotC monster builder to stat something besides our cat!

Flipguarder

First Post
They don't list housecats either. I think they fall into that category. If a DM told me that there was 5 or 6 pixies in the next room, my reaction would not be to roll initiative.

Regardless of your opinion of how dangerous these creatures can be, they certainly don't encompass the idea of fey as your OP implies.

Klaus

First Post
We prefer to call them browls. In our game their hunting cry is "GrrRRAARRRGH-hoo-hoo!"

But now I want to use them as a mount for pixies.
Good luck putting a pixie on top of one of these:

[sblock]
owlbear.jpg

[/sblock]

Remove ads