D&D 5E No Magic Shops!

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Still fine with it. I should also point out that the current system doesn't integrate very well with the app. Unless they haven't actually blocked me yet.

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
Nah, that’s what cbwjm has been doing. Doctorbadwolf has only been saying that what we shouldn’t go back to the old one-way ignore system.

My bad. Then he should ignore my post in relation to him and whoever does believe block should stay the same is now should take that post as applying to them.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Blocking is hard! I can't even find the block button :(
Are you on the app or the website? I don't recall ever seeing it on the app. The website might have a dropdown next to my name which gives you the option to block me. Been a while since I've used it though.

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
Not possible, since nothing I said relates to anything they said.

Weird. I distinctly see this being quoted:

doctorbadwolf said:
Cool. I was responding to max’s insistence on going back to the ignore function.

To which Max responded that he didn't insist on going back to the ignore function and his reasons why. Seems in-line to me. Is there something I'm missing here?

I mean, it's no big deal, is it?

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
Blocking is hard! I can't even find the block button :(

I hope I can figure out how to unblock people a week from now, cause I don’t actually have any beef with cbwjm, nor do I really expect this to change their mind. My point was more of a meta-critique, pointing out that my ability to use the block function to “teach someone a lesson” is itself the problem. And to disprove the notion that if you’ve been blocked, you must have deserved it.

Last edited:

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Should I quote him? What will that do to the thread. If anything the block function needs better integration with the app. I've noticed that when using the app I can still see threads by people I've blocked (If I go in and notice this, I tend to leave the thread, I blocked them so I tend to honour that). Also in the app you can still see their posts it just appears as a spoiler, perhaps it's a way of saying "go on, have a look, maybe they aren't as bad as you remember."

Completely unrelated, but they have really done up the Manukau City bus terminal.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Weird. I distinctly see this being quoted:

To which Max responded that he didn't insist on going back to the ignore function and his reasons why. Seems in-line to me. Is there something I'm missing here?

I mean, it's no big deal, is it?

You’ve got turned around. I responded to frogreaver, wherein they talked about a bunch of stuff that I didn’t argue for.

Earlier, I replied to char, who had responded to my earlier reply to max, as if I’d been both replying to char, and arguing that nothing needs to change about the block function. I never argued any such thing, of course, which I pointed out.

I’m not really sure what you’re on about.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I hope I can figure out how to unblock people a week from now, cause I don’t actually have any beef with cbwjm, nor do I really expect this to change their mind. My point was more of a meta-critique, pointing out that my ability to use the block function to “teach someone a lesson” is itself the problem. And to disprove the notion that if you’ve been blocked, yoi must have deserved it.

What does it matter? Why should you or anyone else have any say in why I can or can’t block someone?

Remove ads