• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No Ordinary Family

Villano

First Post
One thing I've been wondering about Michael Chiklis for a long time is does he shave his head or is he naturally bald?

Chiklis claims that he shaved his head for a play when he was younger and then applied greasepaint without putting powder on his head first. Supposedly, after doing this for a long period of time, it killed the hair follicles.

However, iirc, a doctor once said that greasepaint probably wouldn't do that. Most likely, he was going bald at the time but didn't notice because he was shaving his head.

DumbPaladin

First Post
maybe i missed something, but when mom's assistant came to the house to check on the kids and had a date with her, did she mention her dates name (first and last? or just first) ?

If it was first and last name, I would think JJ might think it odd that the date has the same name as the fake name he used online. Though, if just first name was said, then okay, it's not as coincidental...

I JUST realized that last nihgt ... no, in fact, they did introduce him as Will, because Daphne remembered that was his name whens he told JJ that she couldn't read his mind ... why she wouldn't tell the assistant that, is another one of those "dumb decisions they'll all come to regret" ... grr.

And you're right, JJ being a "genius" should have figured out something is up with the assistant finding a guy via the website who just HAPPENS to have the same name as the fake profile he created.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads