• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Noir springs from the shadows and cuts down the Goblin King

SableWyvern

Adventurer

I will fight anyone up to Tier 4.

Green Belt - 0
Signature Style: Fist, Dagger, Spear
Dojo Style: Wolf
Master of Emotions, Chi Strike, Fists of Fury

4 Yen

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Hmm...new blood to spill. Yes, I think I shall!

Noir
Dark Knight 0
6-6

Sig style(Tiger), Sig location(Ruins), Sneaky Trick, Unholy warrior, Foul spirit, Master of Shadows, Dirty Trick(x2), Poison Blade, Corruption

5 flag speed strat!

Darkwolf

First Post
<MeowthBot> 1: The manticore dances underneath the ricefield; redirects the chaos of the moon and scatters the drive of the lava!
<MeowthBot> 2: The scorpion removes the savanna; leaps over the assailment of the orchid!
<MeowthBot> 3: The raven drops before the dungeon; absorbs the foray of the ember!
<MeowthBot> 4: The dagger kicks the cemetery; absorbs the rolling of the scythe!
<MeowthBot> 5: The turtle stands upon the caves; shields the punch of the stars and leaps by the blood of the vermin!

SableWyvern

Adventurer

- The ferocious cherry blossom shatters the vale; blocks the descent of the air!
- The frog cuts the ravine; protects against the motion of the rodent!
- The northstar moves from the desert; shreds the speed of the clouds!
- The invisible manticore silences the garden as it tracks over the Lake of the Sacred Tortoise; conceals the speed of the stars!
- The rose petal slides upon the castle as it mangles the Point of the Wailing Bones; defends against the push of the spirit!

SableWyvern

Adventurer

The invisible manticore silences the garden as it tracks over the Lake of the Sacred Tortoise; conceals the speed of the stars!

CHI STRIKE

Darkwolf

First Post
(This is the master quote: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the gate west of the Valley of Shadows on the morning of the fan.)

The manticore dances underneath the ricefield; redirects the chaos of the moon and scatters the drive of the lava!

Noir knowing her success at dancing last time she did it in battle, tries it again. She twirls around hoping to throw Goblin King off so that she can sneak in with a blow.

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
A judge, formed completely of shadow, appears.
"Ah, fighting has already started.
The Shadow looks at the two manticores attacking eachother.
"I like the sneaky one better, especially considering that we are fighting near the Valley of Shadows.

Point Goblin King, 1 Flag Goblin King, 0 Flags Noir

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
The scorpion removes the savanna; leaps over the assailment of the orchid!

Noir stops dancing after taking a few blows. She decides to attempt to remove a couple of body parts from the Goblin King after leaping over the Goblin King's flowery attack.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"I really don't see flowers shattering vales. But I also can't really visualize a scorpion removing a savanna. The King's mastery of emotions is the deciding factor here."

Point Goblin King, Modifier point Goblin King, 3 Flags Goblin King, 0 Flags Noir

Remove ads