• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Noir vs Kcyldyei (Rathan judging)

Darkwolf

First Post
Noir hunts for a 2nd or 3rd tier light or honor warrior to pound on so she may become a Dark Knight!

Noir
Dark Warrior 4
5-5

Sig style(Tiger), Sneaky Trick, Unholy warrior, Foul spirit, Master of Shadows, Dirty Trick, Poison Blade

Last edited:

"You too?", Wild Helm scans the horizon, "Haven't better luck than me, it seems. Perhaps a team match against a sufficiently high honor or light fighter or even fighters could be to our mutual benefit?"

Wild Helm
Darkness Tier 3 / Rank 3 (warrior) - 13 fights / 7 wins
(sig.style Lizard, master of shadows, foul spirit,
unholy warrior, sneaky trick, dirty trick, poisoned blade)
0 ¥ - Item; the Cloak of Night

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei comes into view and bows.

"I'd be happy to take on one of you, I'll let both of you decide who it will be," he says, "I must say it's good to see you both since we last fought, I hope my fighting ability is still a challenge for either of you."

Kcyldyei smiles, removes his cloak and tosses it over a tree branch. He takes up a fighting stance.

"So have you decided yet?" he asks.

OOC:-I'll be back in 2.5 - 3 hours

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
As I posted the thread I should have first shot...

Come into the chat room if you want to make it quick...
5 flag speed strat is what I seek. But if you want to do it quick in the chat toom I can change that to 5 flag speed standard

Darkwolf

First Post
I won't like it in the morning..but ok

well, I tried...its 1 am here and I do have to function later this morning...here's my hand.

<MeowthBot> 1: The snake destroys the canyon; blocks the quickening of the rainbow!
<MeowthBot> 2: The panther cautiously slays the garden; quells the onslaught of the ape!
<MeowthBot> 3: The snake cuts the well; negates the stab of the lily!
<MeowthBot> 4: The rose petal parts the knoll; skillfully dodges the assailment of the ape!
<MeowthBot> 5: The spider flies below the pond; removes the motion of the ki!

5 flag speed strategy match

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
*The Judge in Red appers......and speaks*

"well well well... I fight with no judge..I'd be happy to help......"

I have decreed this match to take place at the pond west of the Monastery of the Red Butterfly on the day of the mantis.

Darkwolf

First Post
You have until 7am GMT to post Festy(I'm being nice and allowing 24 hours from when you said you would be here)...You also have a required fight coming up for the tourney...lets not take forever with this fight.

Festy_Dog

First Post
OOC:- Very sorry, lots of stuff happening at school. Tests and assignments, they are all very evil. :p

1: The cherry blossom decimates the wastelands; shields the edge of the chi!

2: The spider shouts higher than the fountain; shields against the blood of the ember and flies next to the assailment of the sunflower!

3: The falcon bows near the wastelands; dominates the energy of the amphibian!

4: The tiger destroys the glade; dodges the rolling of the cat!

5: The owl sucker punches the marsh; quells the speed of the reptile! *yen*

Remove ads