• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nominations are up!!

Pinotage

Explorer
Congratulation to all the nominees. Some interesting selections! Well done, judges, nonetheless, and thanks for putting in so much hard work.

Pinotage

Vascant said:
Down.. *laughs* I am not down.. I don't view it as NPC Designer was excluded, as far as I can tell it wasn't even judged. I really would like to know though why after I paid the 5 dollars, sent in the 6 CD's with a tracking number and emailed to ensure that they had everything, it was good and entered.. that it wasn't evaluated.

Actually, NPC Designer did work, it's another piece of software that didn't work. And I did regester my copy, i used it several times to evaluate it. The others are getting the software confused, becasue they are very similar titles.

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Psion said:
Second, the judging panel is established to represent a variety of viewpoints. One judge may have voted the exact way you would have... but if all of them do, then it's not a very balanced judging panel.

COME ON MAN! THAT'S JUST CRAZY TALK! ;)

Vascant said:
*chuckles* People install it all the time and have to admit.. I don't hear that much.

At the very least you replied, I'll respect you for that much.

Vascant, please see my reply here, and the email I have sent you. We did evaluate NPC Designer, and regester. I have received confirmation from other judges on this, and I regestered my copy and used it.

Yours was not the defective software that we received, that was something else that was a similar program.

diaglo

Adventurer
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Vascant said:
*chuckles* People install it all the time and have to admit.. I don't hear that much.

At the very least you replied, I'll respect you for that much.
Vascant, please see my reply here, and the email I have sent you. We did evaluate NPC Designer, and regester. I have received confirmation from other judges on this, and I regestered my copy and used it.

Yours was not the defective software that we received, that was something else that was a similar program.

yeah my goof. when you mentioned we didn't register i thought you had sent us the faulty product. but now that i've compared titles, CL is correct. i registered your product and used it too. several times in fact.

Vascant

Wanderer of the Underdark
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Actually, NPC Designer did work, it's another piece of software that didn't work. And I did regester my copy, i used it several times to evaluate it. The others are getting the software confused, becasue they are very similar titles.

I honestly have heard a few versions thus far so hard to say whats the truth at this point, one fact is clear by the nominations though it is clear I am wasting my time doing software and time to take up.. hmm.. golfing

Vascant said:
one fact is clear by the nominations though it is clear I am wasting my time doing software and time to take up.. hmm.. golfing

Nobody said the software was worthless. We can't nominate everything that gets entered. And since it is a panel that votes, any given product could receive votes from some judges and not from others, and not make the final list.

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
Shackled City Adventure Path? How did that end up being nominated for both Best Adventure AND Best Setting?? As far as I know, it was just a very large adventure.

Color me confused....

JoeGKushner

First Post
Rasyr said:
Shackled City Adventure Path? How did that end up being nominated for both Best Adventure AND Best Setting?? As far as I know, it was just a very large adventure.

Color me confused....

The City of Cauldron is mapped and detailed with bars, spas, and other locations in addition to having the outlaying reigion mapped with notes and history including the town of Redgorge and numerous ruins.

Farland

Explorer
Yay! We go nominated in the fan site category! :D

Congrats to the other nominees. Now I need to track down the books in the d20 category so that I can do some informed voting.

Remove ads