• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Non-Iconics Adventure. Dungeon of the Fire Opal Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
During Jalons speech, Sollir gives a light yawn,

"I guess I can agree to what Jalon drones on about, but I have something to add to that. Maybe we can travel spread out a bit more? Its not fun with us all being caught in that sticky slimy stuff and being burned to a crisp again, perhaps split up into 2 or 3 small groups but still stand close to each other?"

Jalon Odessa

First Post
"I guess I can agree to what Jalon drones on about, but I have something to add to that. Maybe we can travel spread out a bit more? Its not fun with us all being caught in that sticky slimy stuff and being burned to a crisp again, perhaps split up into 2 or 3 small groups but still stand close to each other?"

'A very good suggestion, Sollir. That witch undoubtedly has powerful magic, so it would make sense not to give her too many targets at once.'

Jalon continues to 'drone on' about all things strategic, assumedly boring Sollir witless.

Last edited:

Sollir awakes from a light trance, and then mumbles something like: "Perhaps he should try that daze spell of his to knock out the witch next time, it sure worked on me..."

Murhid

First Post
Murhid looks from side to side wondering why the group is just standing still...

*cough "Ka 'hem" cough*

"Well then it is settled, Split up into two groups, group one; Ubaar, Sollir, Taz, Jalon. Group two; Kytess, Ivellios, and myself.
The groups are for drastic situations, for example if we see the witch, split and then group two flanks, while group one rushes. We shall stick together for the most part though.

Ubaar scout 15 to 30 ft in front of everyone and just motion to us if you hear anything and so on. Do not run after just anything you see. You are a great warrior, yes, though you may need our help.

Kill the witch.
Kill the imp devil bat... things.
Get the opal.
Finish the job.

Anyone not like that ?!?!

Goodbye Mistress Hardwalk."

Murhid walks out to the trail and towards the monastary.

Jalon Odessa

First Post
Murhid said:
"Well then it is settled, Split up into two groups, group one; Ubaar, Sollir, Taz, Jalon. Group two; Kytess, Ivellios, and myself.

Jalon turns to Murhid as he's walkng towards the ruins.

'That's all very well, monk, assuming yourself, Ivellois and Kytess have some way to see down in that pitch blackness. Might I suggest that I join you three - my light is always at the ready, and you might require some healing.'

With that, Jalon follows the monk towards the ruins - obviously eager to bring the witch to justice.

reapersaurus

Explorer
"So Ubaar left with watching tha little ones?"

Ubaar looks down, pats their head and says, "I'll watch over you best I can, but if things get ugly, I'm not sure I can protect both of you down there if Ubaar gets outnumbered.
Yer gonna have to learn to defend yourselves if yer gonna be in this line of work..." :(
Murhid said:
Kill the witch.
Ubaar picks up the solgan and runs with it.
"Kill the witch.

Kill the witch.

Kill the witch!

*Ubaar rhythmically punctuates the chant.
He pounds Ivellios' shoulders with his fists to pump him up. (like football players before a game)*

Kill the Witch!

KILL THE WITCH!!"
:D

Sollir gives Ubaar a strange look, "Oh, am I glad I'm not the witch right now..." Sollir turns back to Ubaar, "Uh yeah, kill the witch, burn her for all I care."

Murhid

First Post
"Very well Jalon.

Maybe Kytess should help you Ubaar ?" Murhid looks towards Kytess.

OOC: I would think we're all walking towards the ruins now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads