North Carolina Game Day -- THE AWESOME AFTERMATH!!!!

Hopping Vampire

First Post
well, my mother, brother and i want to do something on Saturday, I have to CANCEL my d20 starwars game in the Evening. but i will still make it to the d20 modern game in the morning.

Quasqueton

First Post
I can easily accomodate walk-ins in the gladiatorial arena. No real role-playing, but just good old-fashioned hack-and-slash D&D gaming.

Quasqueton

lordmcdeath

First Post
I will be attending, (my schedule cleared up)
I will be playing the gladiator for the first session and
I want to play Ravenloft if there are any slots open.

Jeph

Explorer
I have a feeling that if enough walk-ins . . . walk . . . in . . . whatever, there'll be at least one who either has a little sumtin' prepaired, or who can run a good game off the cuff.

Mulkhoran

First Post
Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye!

Things look to be finalized and solidified. 4 games, 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon, with Quasqueton *generously* sacrificing a good portion of his time to handle walk-in folks with his gladiator game. Combined with the Settlers board game, and some of the stuff I'm bringing (Scrabble, Axis and Allies), and good clean discussion/argument/debate, that should just about fill up the day.

As long as we all think on our feet, and stay flexible, we should be able to handle any eventualities. Fortunately for all of you, I'll be there, and I'm perfect. :p

Unfortunately, we appear to have a casualty. Henry, ole Henry, so looking forward, it seemed, to that afternoon d20 starwars game..........oh, dear friends, can't *someone* spare a dime for old Henry?

Apologies to Graf_Ulrich here, but Henry old fellow, if you need me to make the sacrifice, I'll.......I'll go to 6......

(Really really really really *really* need to read module before Saturday :D:D:D:D )

Lord Ravinous

First Post
*starts to cry*

I just saw this post today, if that don't bite a big-un. How often does someone from NC get to go to an organized gaming event.

Sigh, I'm gonna go shoot myself in my "dice hand" now.

So...did I mention WHERE in Talley these magical rooms are, since they don't have room numbers? Right...

The rooms are on 4th floor Talley. I suggest using the elevator located in the main lobby, but then again, I'm lazy. If you are not familiar with campus, I STRONGLY SUGGEST that you print out a map before heading over here. Our campus is massive and it can be easy to get lost.

I'm not really in to giving my cell phone number out on a public forum, but if you e-mail me personally I will gladly give it to you. I won't promise to be able to help if you get lost, but I can try.

For other questions related to the site, I monitor e-mail all the time, and you'll never guess my AIM screen name ;)

See everyone Saturday!!

Matt

Mulkhoran

First Post
Lord Ravinous said:
*starts to cry*

I just saw this post today, if that don't bite a big-un. How often does someone from NC get to go to an organized gaming event.

Sigh, I'm gonna go shoot myself in my "dice hand" now.

Well, if it goes well, there should be another.........and feel free to drop by! There's gladiator gamez going on all day, and other things.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
ARGH!!! I just remember this thing, and I've already made commitments to various friends & family members (and my co-workers at the NCSU Library) and most likely will not be able to attend!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'll see if I can find some way to at least drop by, though...

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases