North Carolina Game Day -- THE AWESOME AFTERMATH!!!!

Jeph

Explorer
Three words:

That. Was. Awesome!

Henry, TRO, looking forward to sequals. You will be running sequals at the next NC game day, right? /smiles charmingly

Quasqueton

First Post
North Carolina Game Day 2003 - pics

I've had a grand day playing with some of my fellow NC gamers. I'll say more about it all later, but because I'm tired after hanging out all day and then making the below web site all evening, I'm going to do this opening post quickly.

We had over 20 gamers show up, with at least 4 games plus gladiatorial matches.

This web site has some of the pictures:

You who were there, feel free to comment on the event and the pictures.

[If you don't want your image on the Web, please just let me know here and I'll remove you or black you out.]

Was fun.

Must. . . go. . . to. . . bed. . .now. . .

Quasqueton

Last edited:

Jeph

Explorer
Wow! That went up quick!

Okeydokey, identifying these scoundreslls . . . I didn't catch like anybody's name, but lessee here . . .

Third pic down, Henry's d20M game: Corlon's the kid in blue, Henry's the balding old geezer :)D) in the GM's position, I'm the other kid in blue who is mostly hidden behind Hopping Vampire, Drowdude and wassisname in the forground, with Togamario behind Corlon.

TheRuinedOne's Ravenloft game, TRO GMing, Guy in the orange jacket's me, TheDMsGirl next to TRO, and NCSUCodemonkey in front of DMsGirl

Henry's d20 Modern game was kick. ass. I portrayed a 14 year old superhacker by the name of Jack, Smart 3 / Dedicated 1. Racked up +22 in Computer Use, with about +10 or 11 in Investigate and Research . . . deadly with his google searches. Corlon played everyone's favorite park ranger with a pair of desert eagles that he's not afraid to use. Togamario was our religious bastion . . . well, he's technically a priest, see, but has this thing about pilfering funds from the collection hat . . .Japanese college studen with a katana . . . Investigator with no ranks in Investigate . . . And your friendly neighborhood field medic.

If Henry runs a sequal, we are so getting a blackhawk.

TRO's game was a great intro to the Ravenloft setting. Usually games start in the bar, opening scene, I find myself in the loony bin. Well, we bashed our way out, then once our memories came back, noticed there was actually a reason that we'd been in there. So we bashed our way back in. Sneak attacks made short work of the gaurds, the evil doctor, no problem, same with the golems--it was the stupid dog that almost killed me. :D

Templetroll

Explorer
An excellent day of gaming! Thanks to whomever provided the bagels! The room was great.

I'm the first on the left in the Rel's game pic.

Both games I played in were fun and we had sore sides from laughing so much. I ended up playing character classes I usually avoided, monk and ranger. Good time with both.

My wife and I are looking forward to the next one; she didn't get to play this time but will rearrange her schedule to be available for the next.

Thanks again to the organizers.

:)

Mulkhoran

First Post
Jeph said:
Three words:

That. Was. Awesome!

Henry, TRO, looking forward to sequals. You will be running sequals at the next NC game day, right? /smiles charmingly

Ditto to this!

It was great gaming with you guys, look forward to more........

bbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........................................

Corlon

First Post
ooo, the dice game

1. The guy that was sitting right next to me in the D20 modern game, he was good with machine guns...grr what's his name.

2. Henry, with bunches of minitures.

3. Hopping vampire?

4. rel I think

5. My half finished Dice statue.

6. Henry again

7. Remember his face, not his name.

8. Remember his huge stack of books, not who brought em

how many did I get right?

EricNoah

Adventurer
Cool, great pics! I haven't seen Henry's smiling face since, gosh, GenCon 2000?? The room looks really nice, and it looks like everyone was having fun.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases