North Carolina Game Day -- THE AWESOME AFTERMATH!!!!

Henry

Autoexreginated
Rel said:
I'm not sure about our "demographic" information. I know that Jeph is 14 but the lad currently known as "Guy #20" looked fairly young.

Jeph and Corlon are wither same age, or Corlon is slightly younger - Jeph or C. should correct me.

I would like to comment that, so far as I could see, none of the younger gamers acted any less mature than me. I'll leave it to the other attendees to determine if that is a Good Thing or a Bad Thing.

Considering you're the only one who didn't get put down for nap time from the sorcerer with the color sprays, I'd say you're doing something right. :D

I didn't get the impression that anybody drove further than Henry did. The man did come from another state after all.

Unless someone has 140 miles one-way beat, I'm your man.

I was mighty pleased to see the several ladies in attendance. My Slave Lords game was 1/3 female.

To that I'll add that jenna3 is an awesome roleplayer, and I thank her for valuable assistance in helping me collect some of your *ahem* notable moments. :D

And while we're passing out the honorifics, I put forth Mayhawk as the "Gamer who had the most of his Player's Handbook highlighted." :D

Mayhawk just had a slightly different technique. The sections that were most important to remember WEREN'T highlighted. Draws your eyes like a bullet - worked like a charm. ;)

Last edited:

I had a great time. Thanks everyone.

Glad everyone liked the bagels. I figure if you're going to show up late, you need to bring something. If I had been really late, I would have brought donuts. But I don't think I was THAT late.

I had fun playing Settlers with David, Dori, David, David, and Rob. I won once (when there was only one David playing). Go figure, David won the second game.

Mulkhoran

First Post
Speaks With Stone said:
I had a great time. Thanks everyone.

Glad everyone liked the bagels. I figure if you're going to show up late, you need to bring something. If I had been really late, I would have brought donuts. But I don't think I was THAT late.

*shuffles nervously*

Uh..........I........brought.......my winning personality?

Thanks for the bagels, man. Next time donuts are on me. Swear.:(

Last edited:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I keep going back and looking at the pictures and I smile every time. This could partially be because I'm drinking (and almost finished with) a pint of Fosters right now.

Regardless of my Aussie beer consumption, I believe that I have used my powers of deduction to ascertain the owners of each set of dice pictured. They are, in order:

Mulkhoran's
Henry's (in his spiffy travel case)
Hopping Vampire's (btw, I didn't really get to say hi to you, Hopping. So, Hi! Glad you could come.)
Mine (And those belonging to Speaks with Stone in the little red bag. Also note that those in the foreground of that pic belong to theRuinedOne.)
Corlon's
Henry's again (how does he rate two pics of his dice? Oh that's right, he's a moderator.)
Drowdude's

I'm afraid that I don't know the owner of the "Giant Bag o' Books". But I've seen many of its like.

Thanks again to all who attended. As the person ostensibly "in charge" you guys made this whole thing easy. I think that we should have another such event and let's not wait too long, shall we? NCSUCodeMonkey indicated that late summer would be a possibility to reserve space at the student center again. So...

C'mon August! (or maybe even July!)

Henry

Autoexreginated
You'll have a "no sale" from me if July is in the picture. My wife is already being the incarnation of beneficence and light for agreeing that Gencon is to be our vacation choice...

But August might be a sale. Let us know something if there is a concensus of interest!

drowdude

First Post
Henry said:
You'll have a "no sale" from me if July is in the picture. My wife is already being the incarnation of beneficence and light for agreeing that Gencon is to be our vacation choice...

But August might be a sale. Let us know something if there is a concensus of interest!

August sounds pretty good to me provided it isnt on the the 26th-29th.

Just remembered something kinda funny from Mulk's game.... ;)

Henry: "Generally, someone wearing the symbol of Helm isnt coming to enslave you."

Me: "Tell that to the Mazticans." :p

Henry

Autoexreginated
Just remembered something kinda funny from Mulk's game....

Henry: "Generally, someone wearing the symbol of Helm isnt coming to enslave you."

Me: "Tell that to the Mazticans."

You forgot my response: "You Win." :D

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Glad to hear that everyone had such fun! Maybe I'll be able to make it to one of the future NC Gamedays! :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases