• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Not good :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyCool

First Post
Now this right here is a prime example of why you shouldn't give that tin-foil hat wearing bum a website.

I'm surprised he didn't say that the gub'mint was going to start listening to everything he did via the microphones planted in his brain.

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
librarius_arcana said:
...but where the f*** is the politics?

This "spying" is an action by the government, stated to be for security purposes. There is no way of discussing the "spying" without also talking about the fact "This is an action by the government, stated to be for security purposes," which inevitably leads to a political discussion, name callings, hostility, insults, poop throwing and so forth and so on.

Don't go there man.

Wow, that was one of the most paranoid, over-the-top, I-couldn't-make-up-junk-that-silly-if-I-tried bits of so-called "news" I've ever read.

Seriously, the author of this article should calm down, take his pills, and ditch the tinfoil cap.

IcyCool

First Post
wingsandsword said:
Wow, that was one of the most paranoid, over-the-top, I-couldn't-make-up-junk-that-silly-if-I-tried bits of so-called "news" I've ever read.

Seriously, the author of this article should calm down, take his pills, and ditch the tinfoil cap.

Well, it is located on PrisonPlanet.com, one of the more famous conspiracy theorist sites.

librarius_arcana

First Post
The Grumpy Celt said:
This "spying" is an action by the government, stated to be for security purposes. There is no way of discussing the "spying" without also talking about the fact "This is an action by the government, stated to be for security purposes," which inevitably leads to a political discussion, name callings, hostility, insults, poop throwing and so forth and so on.

Don't go there man.

No this is more "we target you better to sell you more crap"

the part about

"Digital cable TV boxes, such as Scientific Atlanta, have had secret in-built microphones inside them since their inception in the late 1990's and these originally dormant devices were planned to be activated when the invasive advertising revolution arrived - 2006 marks that date."

Has anyone looked in to that (as in opened up a box etc?) cuz it would hard evidence,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads