• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Not good :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xath

Moder-gator
I'd love to respond to your post, but I don't think I can do so without getting banned. And unlike you (apparently) I actually care about that.

Please please please come over to another less grandma friendly board so that I can textually disabuse you of your wildly obtuse notions.

francisca

I got dice older than you.
librarius_arcana said:
Look honestly people, I just posted this here to share what I've found, if you are so immature to not be capable of discussing this like an adult, and on top of that make lame ass "tin foil" comment, please feel free not to post here, and/or go fu*k yourself :)

You make me embarrassed that people like you are part of the same hobby I have,
you fit and feed all the negative stereotypes that the public associates with this hooby,
something that isn't earnt by the rest of this hobby I must add, just the retards who do the d20 thing,

You know, the smelly, immature, socially retarded, people who just can't function proply in society, (no wonder so many try to escape to a fantasy world)
and you know it's true, of all the people in this hobby that fit the above list it's always the people that play d20, (rarely any other) I mean crap even the WotC guys who did the podcast sound like a couple of immature retards, the scary thing is like you they think it's okay, untill they bump in to the real world

LoL these people are never going to be your combat pilots, or astronauts are they?,
just a thin pathetic sub layer located somewhere near society ass (you are the dump stat lol)

Anyhow, I gave you the doubt, but I'm sorry (true) to say everything they say is true,
don't really blame you for being that way though, nobody would choose to be retarded/etc after all, guessing in your case just some point in your family tree that a brother did his sister,

And go ahead and ban, half of nothing is still nothing right?,(sure even you can work that out) It's not like I'm going to miss this place, ever since the first day I came here some of you have had a chip, (even one of the mods, I knew I should of had some look in to what you did, but hey, at the time just too petty to be important) yet you know nothing about me?, why is that?, is it because normal (okay semi lol) people remind you that you're retarded?, cuz I'm guessing that must hurt,

Btw Gary Gygax Nobody talks like that, you have become a cliché because of it,
(you don't think so hu?, man go watch the guy who owns the comic store in the simpson's,)

Seeya ;)
Lamest flameout ever.

Wow, only a genius would think of typing "f***" instead of :):):):)! You're one smart motherf***er!

I also love the way you project your lack of social graces on the rest of us, as well. A true hallmark of maturity, that.

yet you know nothing about me?
We only have your posts to judge you by. :D

I'd rather read Gygax's writings than a post full of "LOL" "cuz" and horrid punctuation.

Oh, and you'll be back. Tin-foil hat wearing attention whores always are.

JoeBlank

Explorer
librarius_arcana said:
(you don't think so hu?, man go watch the guy who owns the comic store in the simpson's,)

Seeya ;)

Wow. Good riddance.

And when you come back to view this thread, please ignore the suggestions that you come to CM.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
librarius_arcana said:
Look honestly people...

Congrats, librarius_arcana, you just got your own thread closed.
If there are any questions or comments on this, take them to e-mail. Addresses for the moderators are found in a thread stickied to the top of the Meta forum.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads