[Not searching anymore]

Lindeloef

First Post
[ We are not looking anymore, the Position is filled]

-------------------
Hello fellow Roleplayers.
Our Group seeks one more player to join in.

We play between every Monday 7.30 pm (19.30) to 10.30 pm (22.30) at UTC+1 (or GMT+1 if you prefer that).
So if you have time and want to join a D&D 4e campaign let me know.
Language is English, but don't worry if you are not a native English speaker, neither are we!
We have 3 Germans (on of them is me), 1 Dutch and 1 from Finland. So accent galore ^^

We play over Skype and Maptool (version maptool-1.3.b87)

If you want to join a campaign that is super serious and/or grimdark, this is the wrong place to look. It can and will get silly sometimes. Recent examples would be : A ghost that haunts the party and plays tricks on them while they sleep (like tying a cat to their head) or a town that is cursed with Broccoli growing out of their ears.
Also our Campaign in kinda light on the fighting side (cause the group kinda avoids trouble), so lots of time for roleplaying :)

The Party consists of a Fighter, a Warlord, a thief and a Wizard. (ex members were a bard and a ranger) So you can play which class you want as every role is covered. The only restrictions are NO EVIL character and no Dwarf race (our Campaign evolved into that).

If you are interested you can either answer in this thread

Last edited:

AGF25

Villager
Hello Lindeloef. I am new to 4e, played ad&d and 3e long ago, but looking to get into 4e (read material but no XP). I am in Switzerland, so GMT+1 is ideal; 30something. Just want to know how often you guys meet, and whether at week-end or during weekday?

Remove ads