• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Not With a Bang OOC

Manzanita

First Post
I must admit, I miss this game when it lulls. I'm very eager to find out what's written in that book Arkan took from the goblin...

Chaos Apostate

First Post
Well, after a few weeks of being busy and periodically unable to get on the internet I'm now back to business as usual (touch wood). So any time this game gets running again I'll be on board.

LazarusLong42

First Post
Apologies again; I'd been expecting to post this weekend, but wasn't expecting the outage. Last week was the week from hell, though I'm not certain which level. :) I'll have a new post to the IC thread tonight.

Zerth

First Post
Good to have you back, Lazarus.

One question to everybody: should anything be done to some missing players? Casar and Toric have not posted for about two months so it seems pretty clear they won't back anymore. The DM could continue NPCing them, but I'm not too keen on dragging 'dead weight' along with the party. What do you others think?

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Zerth said:
Good to have you back, Lazarus.

One question to everybody: should anything be done to some missing players? Casar and Toric have not posted for about two months so it seems pretty clear they won't back anymore. The DM could continue NPCing them, but I'm not too keen on dragging 'dead weight' along with the party. What do you others think?
Where we are right now is a great place to ditch the dead weight. Maybe we should reopen the recruiting thread.

Actually, I'm still around. In fact, about a week ago, I e-mailed Lazarus and asked if it was still possible for me to continue in the game as Brevin the Cleric. He gave me the go ahead and asked me to post a note here that I was back. Then some additional personal stuff came up, plus the boards went down for an upgrade last weekend and today is the first chance I've had to post here stating that I was back.

To make a long story short, after the end of the year holiday period, my wife fell and broke her arm rather severely, which required surgery to repair. Needless to say, I wasn't worried about spending a lot of time online after her injury and surgery.

Anyway, if I can get caught up with the storyline, I would like to return. I may need a day or two to get caught up. And if I understand it correctly, did everyone get to level up? If so, should I level Brevin up or has it already been done?

Toric

LazarusLong42

First Post
Ah, I was wondering if you were going to post. :) Consider Toric to be back. Casar I've heard nothing from, so I was already planning on dropping him and recruiting one while you're in Alten's Rock (which you will be for at least a while longer).

Can I have a quick ping in from the the others who haven't posted since last week (in this case, only Sam and Rybaer) so we can check where we are? If we still have seven, I may skip recruiting altogether.

Remove ads