Notifications jump to UI doesn't...

Janx

Hero
This used to work...

Lately, when I see I have a new notification, I click on the down arrow and scroll to which ever thing I got a notification for (say Quote).

The screen redraws, and puts me on the notifications screen, but the first tab. I have to once again, select Quotes from the tab-bar continuation nav control (because not all the tabs fit).

It used to be that clicking quotes or whatever would jump me right to the right tab, so i could quickly see what i was quoted on.

This is mostly how I stay up on conversations, as odds are good, somebody quoted me to refute something dumb I said.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
It used to be that clicking quotes or whatever would jump me right to the right tab, so i could quickly see what i was quoted on.
Really? It has never worked like that for me. It always takes me to the newsfeed, and I have to select the right tab. Exp is the only exception, and only because it's a completely different webpage.

OnlineDM

Adventurer
I've found this varies by browser for me. In Chrome, I have to manually select the Quotes tab. In FireFox, it jumps me right to it.

Remove ads