• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Notifications jump to UI doesn't...

Janx

Hero
This used to work...

Lately, when I see I have a new notification, I click on the down arrow and scroll to which ever thing I got a notification for (say Quote).

The screen redraws, and puts me on the notifications screen, but the first tab. I have to once again, select Quotes from the tab-bar continuation nav control (because not all the tabs fit).

It used to be that clicking quotes or whatever would jump me right to the right tab, so i could quickly see what i was quoted on.

This is mostly how I stay up on conversations, as odds are good, somebody quoted me to refute something dumb I said.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
It used to be that clicking quotes or whatever would jump me right to the right tab, so i could quickly see what i was quoted on.
Really? It has never worked like that for me. It always takes me to the newsfeed, and I have to select the right tab. Exp is the only exception, and only because it's a completely different webpage.

OnlineDM

Adventurer
I've found this varies by browser for me. In Chrome, I have to manually select the Quotes tab. In FireFox, it jumps me right to it.

Remove ads