• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Novels

NiTessine

Explorer
Yes no GSE(Golarion Shaking Events). But make sure they are packed full of Golarionlore.:)

I hear Paul Kemp will be writing one also. More win!

Get Ed Greenwood to write one also. Even more win!!!

Kemp? I've speculated on the possibility, but I haven't seen any concrete information. Paul S. Kemp writing Pathfinder novels would be beyond awesome.

Count me in as a subscriber, Erik.

MerrikCale

First Post
Kemp? I've speculated on the possibility, but I haven't seen any concrete information. Paul S. Kemp writing Pathfinder novels would be beyond awesome.

He was part of the official Paizo announcement though they didn't set a dat or title like they did with Dave Gross and Elaine Cunningham

Celtavian

Dragon Lord
re

Hopefully the fan base is big enough to make Golarion novels profitable. Good to see Paizo growing. I'd probably buy a novel here and there. I picked up quite a few Forgotten Realms novels to learn about that world. I didn't mind the earth shattering events as long as they weren't happening too often and brought something interesting to the world like when the Shades appeared. I thought that was a pretty cool story arc that brought something interesting to the world. I felt bad for Ed Greenwood given what WotC did to Forgotten Realms in 4E. At least we won't have to worry about that for Golarion for many, many, many years if ever.

Remove ads