OD&D November 2013--Deluxe OD&D Reprint (White Box + Supplements I-IV)

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
I'm a bit scared at how much I actually paid for these rules in the originals... $150 doesn't seem bad. However, it's missing the Chainmail rules, and is thus incomplete (sadly).

Cheers!

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
My thoughts:

1) Awesome, want!
2) Pricey
3) Wish it included Chainmail
4) Wish it included Swords & Spells
5) Wish it included outdoor survival map

Cyberzombie

Explorer
Pretty cool. My white box set is one of my favorite game possessions, along with my first printing Deities & Demigods. Maybe they'll print some of the books alone? I don't have the Greyhawk supplement, which always annoyed me, since it's my favorite setting.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Pretty cool. My white box set is one of my favorite game possessions, along with my first printing Deities & Demigods. Maybe they'll print some of the books alone? I don't have the Greyhawk supplement, which always annoyed me, since it's my favorite setting.

Damn! I really envy people who still have that stuff! Saves them doing what I've been doing the last couple of years - scouring eBay to rebuild my gaming memories. I honestly don't know what happened to much of it - I didn't consciously get rid of it, and never really stopped gaming.

Cyberzombie

Explorer
Well, I can't claim great virtue on the White Box -- my dad got it. And I got lucky with the Deities & Demigods and got it for $20 used about 20 years ago. I have kept the stuff I actually bought, though I have thought about selling off my 2e stuff. If anyone would be willing to buy it. :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases