npc generator! Where is it!?

arbados

Explorer
I had been using a character generator for dungeons and dragons 3rd edition which if my memory serves me correctly I got the link from this site. Of course as fate would have it my computer crashed and I lost the link. Now I cant find that wonderful tool anywhere!!! Can anyone give me a link to a character generator they know useful. It was NOT Jamis Buck's. I think it was made after
his. It had a magic dampner on it (0-99). It gave a mount for every character. Could be used for up to a 20th level character. The top half was where you put in your requested information and then the character would pop up on the lower half. The person who developed it was looking for donations and put a paypal link on it as well so he could get enough contributions from users so he could buy the 3.5 books and update the generator. Sound familiar to anyone. i appreciate any help.

arbados

Explorer
Thanks Marimmar@Home you have been a great help. I would have never remembered that!!!!! You saved me hours of npc generation for my game Tuesday!!!!!

MerakSpielman

First Post
Jürgen Hubert said:
Sigh. I wish there was an off-line version of this - I have to pay for web access by the minute...
Try this... create a new folder on your desktop. Go to the generator page. Click File -> Save As. Select the folder you just made. Make sure the type of file is "web page, complete."

Voila! You can access the generator when you're off-line.

Edit: I was wrong. It doesn't work if you do this. Darnit! and I thought I was being so clever.... :(

Last edited:

Remove ads