NPC Statblocks (from the DMG NPCs?)

LBeefus

First Post
Anyone seen a utility that produces (or simply a list of) statblocks for NPCs at each level, as defined in the DMG tables? I can use the tables reasonably quickly while DMing if, say, I want a 6th level bard, but it'd be a lot nicer to have a list of stat-blocks for Bards 1 through 20, Clerics 1 through 20, etc.

Thx,
LBeefus

MythosaAkira

Explorer
LBeefus said:
Anyone seen a utility that produces (or simply a list of) statblocks for NPCs at each level, as defined in the DMG tables? I can use the tables reasonably quickly while DMing if, say, I want a 6th level bard, but it'd be a lot nicer to have a list of stat-blocks for Bards 1 through 20, Clerics 1 through 20, etc.

Thx,
LBeefus

I don't know of anything that shows lists, but one of my TableSmith generators has all the DMG info in a delimited file, so it wouldn't be difficult to pull it out with another utility. I think I have it in XML format as well (somewhere...).

If you want the table, you can get it at www.mythosa.net/TabGallery.html. If you want the XML file, e-mail me and I'll see if I can find it.

Twin Rose

First Post
Campaign Suite will let you create those bards, and print them out in DMG format, or tweak them in other ways. You could create a few hundred, if you liked. But, character list export isn't available in the free version, so it depends on what you want to invest into it, and what other features you might want down the road.

Remove ads