D&D General NWN Dark Sun Video Game

Tonden_Ockay

First Post
You dont have to be able to program

We currently have a nice core group of people working together over Discord sharing screenshots, files, ideas, helping each other, and just chatting all while bring Athas (Dark Sun) to life using NWN. If you or anyone you know would enjoy helping with this project in one way or another even if its only a few hours a month then just get in touch with me.

3d model creators

Texture creators

Scripters (code)

Writers (Adventures/Stories)

2da editors (text documents)

Web design (website)

Creating interactive web map (using HTML or other code)

Later on we will need

Area Building

Setting up NPCs and creatures

Setting up adventures/quests

Come follow us on our Twitter page for this project. https://twitter.com/NwnDarkSun

if you want to keep up with everything we are doing.

Tonden_Ockay

First Post
Jungle Terrain 001.jpg

NWN Dark Sun

I have been workingon a Jungle Terrain to work with my Desert Tileset and I feel likeits slowly coming together and starting to look really thick.

Keep up to date onwhat we are doing with the project and or come support us byfollowing us on our Twitter Page. https://twitter.com/NwnDarkSun

We have a reallynice core group of people working on this project. We all hang out ofDiscord sharing ideas, screenshots, files, helping each other, andjust talking all while working on the project. If this is somethingyou or someone you know might enjoy helping with let me know we aremore then willing to help you to learn how to create content if thatis something you would like to learn.

- Scripters/coders
- 3D model creators
- Animation creators
- Texture creators
- WritersStories/Adventures
- Website creatingand updating

Just let me know ifyou would like to join our team and help to bring the world of Athas(Dark Sun) to life as a 3D video game using NWN.

Thanks for your time
Tonden

Jungle Terrain 002.jpg

Remove ads