WOIN (O.L.D.) A Touch of Class for W.O.I.N. O.L.D.

Strider1973

Explorer
It's almost Christmas, so I'm going to express a wish... I'd like to see some of the Classes from A Touch of Class supplement for D&D 5ed converted into Careers for W.O.I.N. O.L.D., particularly the Noble, the Chessmaster, if I remember it correctly... I'd really like there were some Careers in O.L.D. that enabled the players to create characters similar to noble, politicians, counsellors and men and women of power from sagas like "The Game of Thrones"!
During Christmas Holydays, if I have enough spare time, I'd like to try my hand at this...
Happy Life and Happy Gaming!

M3woods

Explorer
Over on Patreon, EONS #28 has a Royal Birth origin, a Monarch career, and topics covering fealty, reputation and rank, and royal titles.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yep, plus many of the GoT characters would be Knights.

I might see if I can work up anther EONS article for some of the others though. Stay tuned!

Strider1973

Explorer
Many thanks, I'm seriously thinking to becoming a patreon subscriber for Eons (I'm already a En5ider subscriber) sooner or later... Keep up with the very very good work!
Happy life and Happy Gaming!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hmmm. I'm riding that a lot o fates already exist in N.E.W. or N.O.W.

Diplomat, Socialite, Politician, Spy, all only need a little changing of terminology to fit in perfectly.

Strider1973

Explorer
I've just subscribed Patreon for Eons and downloaded Games & Thrones: so cool.... Two big thumbs up! And yes, as I can, I'm going to buy also N.O.W. and N.E.W....

Remove ads