• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WOIN O.L.D. Overwatch Mode and Healing

Larry Wooters

First Post
So you get 2 actions per turn. It can be two moves. Overwatch explanation says it takes an action and a common thing is for some to take 2 moves and then enter Overwatch. Isnt that 3 actions?

Also under Healing it says “No creature can benefit from a given source or type of healing more than once per day.”. Does that mean a priest casting a heal spell can only do that to a person once per day???

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
"Two actions to move and enter overwatch" means two actions: move, and then enter overwatch.

Yes, you can only benefit from that once per day. Another character could heal them again though.

ruy343

Explorer
Larry,

You're not the only one who was confused by that language - I encountered it in the Modern Core book and was equally dumbfounded

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Heh. In all honesty, until this thread it never even occurred to me it could be read another way. I'll keep it in mind for the future though! :)

Remove ads