Of Ships & The Sea DM Screen & Official Vinyl Sword Coast Map

ICv2 has some images of Gale Force 9's official Of Ships and the Sea DM's Screen for Dungeons & Dragons, as well as the official 27'x33' vinyl Dungeons & Dragons Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide Faerun Map. Click on the images for a gallery of close-ups.

The DM Screen is $15, while the map is $35.

faerun.jpg

dmsc.jpg

Parmandur

Book-Friend
The wasted something like 20% of the area of the map on empty ocean in order to show one small island in the far north east. Three better options:

1) Reduce the size of the map by 20%, pocket the profits.
2) Reduce the size of the map by 20%, cut the price.
3) Keep the same size, extend the map to show 20% more of eastern Fearun; including the location for the first 6 seasons of AL and all the CCC content.

That's [MENTION=6801558]robus[/MENTION] printout: the Gale Force 9 map doesn't have all the water.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roger

First Post
the official 27'x33' vinyl Dungeons & Dragons Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide Faerun Map.

That's bigger than my house.

mankyle

Explorer
I Printed it in a waterproof material. 4 feet side more or less for 23 euros. Much better price.

I have done the same with the Chult and Waterdeep Maps...

I remember the good old days when vinyl maps were included in the boxed sets. Still have the old Greyhawk map, which I carefully take out from time to time.

I was there for the good old days and I don't recall any vinyl maps in those boxes. Lots of cool maps on glossy paper, yes, but none that were vinyl. Unless I am completely misunderstanding what this map's made of....

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases