• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off topic polls are now banned

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Thanks thanks thanks Morrus!!!!

With all the problems with the server, when at last I succeded to connect and in the firts page I found four of five silly polls it made me feel angry. Very angry.

There are dozens of boards where you can post silly polls (cough*Nutkinland*cough), please, don't do here. At least until the situation come cack to normal.

Thundero

First Post
EricNoah - " A brilliant solution! I wish I had suggested it, say, in the secret moderators' forum!!"

What!!! Eric taking credit for an idea and making sure everyone knows about it....Never...yawn

Henry

Autoexreginated
They didn't cause any problems for me - but if they were causing real bandwidth problems, I can certainly understand.

Good call, Morrus, last night it was looking like no action would be taken. I'm glad i was wrong, and banning OT and useless polls was a perfect compromises. I think that polls are worth having, i even like them as they allow you to voice an opinion on topics you may not feel strongly enough about to type a whole post on. They also provide an at a glance look at the EN communities general disposition on a topic. It's just like anything else though, if abused or used incorrectly it becomes a burden.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads