• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off topic polls are now banned

There were an awful lot of really stupid polls going around taking up space. Thanks morrus for not banning ALL polls, because I think some of them are very interesting, and it's also kind of nice to be able to voice your opinion on a topic without really having to type up a response to the thread.

graydoom

First Post
Well, this is a good compromise to me. Polls can be used well, so I hope that it doesn't get to a point where polls have to be disabled entirely :(.

Maki

First Post
Wormwood said:
That's a good first step.
Call me when you finally ban OT *posts*.

That´s exactly what I was going to ask. It´s good to ban OT polls but what about OT posts?

There could be an OT board or something like that because some people think that "General RPG Discussion" is: "talk about whatever you want even if it´s not RPG". :rolleyes:

So, my personal opinion is: if you´re going to ban OT polls, ban OT at all and make an OT board. ;)

William Ronald

Explorer
Thanks, Morrus

Morrus,

Thanks for doing this. I have had too many times when it seemed to take forever to post. I hope this will improve the speed of the boards and allow you to restore some of the now discontined functions.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads