• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off topic polls are now banned

Maki

First Post
Someguy said:
I think Morrus doesn;t want a OT forum...it would ENCOURAGE OT posts, and that we don't want...

But if there isn´t an OT board, all OT posts go to the "main" board (General RPG Discussions one). :rolleyes:

There seems to be many people here that are not against OT posts. They (me included) just want this OT posts to be in a proper board and away from the General RPG Discussion one. ;)

Tsyr

Explorer
The reason Morrus doesn't want an OT forum, as I recall him saying, is that if there were, it would be harder for him to enforce the rules on it. And the rules -no politics, no religion, etc- he wants to stay. They keep him from getting nasty e-mail.

Maki

First Post
Tsyr said:
The reason Morrus doesn't want an OT forum, as I recall him saying, is that if there were, it would be harder for him to enforce the rules on it. And the rules -no politics, no religion, etc- he wants to stay. They keep him from getting nasty e-mail.

So, the only resolution to this is to be a little more demanding in the moderation of the boards. :D

Spiteful Dwarf

First Post
How long has this thread been at the top? Two weeks??

How long is it going to stay at the top???

I think that most of the people who are going to get the info have already been informed

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Spiteful Dwarf said:
How long has this thread been at the top? Two weeks??

How long is it going to stay at the top???

I think that most of the people who are going to get the info have already been informed

Does it matter?

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Morrus said:

Does it matter?

Not at all... But I think next time you could close it after the original message, and so it wouldn't be buried under lots of messages like this one ;)

Information

First Post
I just wanted to apologize for my ridiculous poll. At the time, it seemed like a funny idea.

I appreciate all you and Eric have done for D&D fans. I never meant to convey the contrary by my joke-poll.

Painfully

First Post
just cause its not a poll doesnt make it better!

questions like "What kind of gun are you?" are a perfect example of an OT poll simply not using the poll option offered by these boards. Would the moderators care to comment?

The older, but still useless question of
"what kind of video game character are you?" was fun but started what is becoming a too common trend for my personal tastes.

I cant help but acquire the image of 12 year olds when I read questions like that, and yes, for the most part I can ignore them, but every few days another one of these questions seems to come up.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads