• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Officer Shaq

Teflon Billy

Explorer
I'd cllit apublicity stunt, but it's--by all accounts--something he's wanted for a long time, he's put in the hours, he avoided the limelight for his swearing-in, he seems aware that his role will argely be as a goodwill ambassador, and (by God) he has captured a criminal in the past.

More power to him. I'd think twice before f**king around when officer Shaq was nearby.

FickleGM

Explorer
Teflon Billy said:
I'd cllit apublicity stunt, but it's--by all accounts--something he's wanted for a long time, he's put in the hours, he avoided the limelight for his swearing-in, he seems aware that his role will argely be as a goodwill ambassador, and (by God) he has captured a criminal in the past.

More power to him. I'd think twice before f**king around when officer Shaq was nearby.

But if you stand still he can't see you...

Del

First Post
Infiniti2000 said:
It's a Logan's Run reference, as I thought yours was. If not, yours was very coincidental. :)

Aye, I was referring to that movie. However it was a very long time ago when I saw it. Great movie wrecked by stupid robot scene.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads