[Offline] [5E] [D&D] [Singapore] Seeking players for Campaign

Kostchei

Explorer
Player(s) wanted, in person pen and paper rpgs in Singapore
Old School, open sandbox style game with modern systems and sensibilities. lgbtq friendly, experienced Game Moderator. Emphasis on fun and epic adventure. I like (and create) themed zones or environments, epic monsters and the occasional recurring villains. Depending on player tastes I run everything from ball-room who-dunnits, massive underdark dungeon crawls to mass battles over dominions. I tend to roll a lot of dice- treating them as inspiration rather than mechanical results. I treat the rules as a starting point, guidelines to enable verisimilitude, not a straight-jacket. In other words, it might be 5th edition but it can be any sort of game we want.

My intention would be to run a game fortnightly, give me time to plan between sessions. We will choose a time that suits most players- preference being Saturday night, but I’m flexible. If folks can make it consistently on a Wednesday night, then that’s when we run it. I have run online campaigns via roll20, and it has certain horror advantages, but it is a lot more work with a lot less fun and feedback/vibe. And no shared snacks! I’m not against online, but I have space to run the game, so looking for local players in Singapore. I am happy to take random new players, but also happy to run for an existing group.

Published campaigns I have run and completed in the past include "Desert of Desolation", "Out of the Abyss", "Castle Greyhawk", "Age of Worms", "Tomb of Annihilation", "Bloodstone Saga H1-4", and run homebrew sandboxes in Dark Sun, Ravenloft, Sigil, Dragonlance, Greyhawk, Forgotten Realms, warhammer old world, Lanhkmar, Kara-tur, Conan-Hyboria, Slaine, Redsteel..
yeh that all brings back some memories..happy to run in one of those styles or something new.

Remove ads