OGL 1.2 survey is now live

my group wants to wait until tomorrow to put in our answers... someone got us a copy of the questions and we are forming a frame work of answers together so far it looks like about 7 of us will stand together... our guess is (if we are lucky) that will make up a small fraction of a % BUT it is the best we can do.

JEB

Legend
Just FYI, a set of posts went up on the DDB twitter feed. They are acknowledging that, based on feedback so far, the draft OGL 1.2 'hasn't hit the mark' and that the 'draft VTT policy missed the mark'.

And that's based on more than 10,000 responses!

I'm wondering, or rather I should say hoping, if there's a pro-OGL "faction" within WotC management and if they might use the survey as a tool to try and push their view.

I sincerely hope so. This is why I beg you all to stay positive that we might be able to change enough. Lets help the people at wotc who care about 3pp and us.

Everytime someone advices tonboycott forever, we play into the cards of the probably higher ups who think we are not the target group anymore.

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
Everytime someone advices tonboycott forever, we play into the cards of the probably higher ups who think we are not the target group anymore.
If every "vote with your wallet" is to be met with a "don't do that, it'll punish the employees, and if you're not a customer they don't care already anyway" comment, there really isn't a any way to hold corporations accountable, is there?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases