Ohio Gameday 6 - October 20th - Please check new game cancellations!

dshai527

First Post
Game: Star Wars Saga Edition
Title: Shadow of the Fett

Synopsis: With the disappearance of galaxy's top bounty hunter a void needs to be filled. Htijetta the Hutt has put a bounty on the empires ex-governor Duovolvo Haday for the damage he caused to the Hutt's smuggling enterprise during his reign. Your agents have tracked the governor to a remote asteroid field where his gunship transport "Crusader" is currently hiding. Do you have what it takes to claim the top prize? or will another hunter beat you to it?

For 6 players: Pregens will be provided.
Note: There is no group affiliation in this game. It is every hunter for themselves. Game will take place in psuedo-rounds and combat rounds. Hunters will be encouraged to follow the hunters code of not killing other hunters, but accidents and booby traps do happen. Alliances and backstabs are encouraged.

Note2: Pregens have not been made yet so if you have a character idea send it to me and I wil do my best to set it up.

dshai527

First Post
Game2 (If Needed or people sign up): D&D 3.5
Title: Night of the living horror as hell comes to Robinwood town from dusk to dawn.

Synopsis: Your group has just plunder the Halls of the Lost Dwarven King, so you kick back to enjoy a feast in the small homlet of RobinWood, an old frontier fort town. Raising a toast to fallen heroes and plundered treasure you laugh and joke deep into the evening. Suddenly a bell rings from the watch tower and you realize that you stand alone in the tavern as the lamps' oil begin to burn low. A terrible pain erupts in your stomach and you and your companions double-over in agony as you feel something squirming inside your belly.

For 6 players: Pregens provided.

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
Enk, here is what I am running:

The Marrow Murders (Call of Cthulhu)

Strange and grizzly murders have occurred in Chicago which have the police baffled. Victims have been found dead with their bone marrow surgically removed. Can the investigators solve the mystery before they become the next victims?

Pregenerated characters are provided.

I would like to run it during the first slot but could move it to the second slot or run it both slots.

Also, I will bring Cults Across America and some other games if people would like to bust out a board game or two.

xrpsuzi

First Post
Keeper of Secrets said:
Enk, here is what I am running:

The Marrow Murders (Call of Cthulhu)

Strange and grizzly murders have occurred in Chicago which have the police baffled. Victims have been found dead with their bone marrow surgically removed. Can the investigators solve the mystery before they become the next victims?

Pregenerated characters are provided.

I would like to run it during the first slot but could move it to the second slot or run it both slots.

Also, I will bring Cults Across America and some other games if people would like to bust out a board game or two.

Are you cool with newbies to the system? Cause if so, you've got your first player!

I have some fun board games I can run in the second slot as well if all the tables are not taken with RP events.

-suzi

Remove ads