Ohio Gameday 6 - October 20th - Please check new game cancellations!

Enkhidu

Explorer
suzi yee said:
Are you cool with newbies to the system? Cause if so, you've got your first player!

I have some fun board games I can run in the second slot as well if all the tables are not taken with RP events.

-suzi

You're in!

See, everyone? Wasn't that easy?

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
suzi yee said:
Are you cool with newbies to the system? Cause if so, you've got your first player!

I have some fun board games I can run in the second slot as well if all the tables are not taken with RP events.

-suzi

Naturally. CoC is very forgiving to newbies. The system is pretty easy to learn. It will take all of about 5 minutes to learn the rules.

Enkhidu

Explorer
Keeper of Secrets said:
Naturally. CoC is very forgiving to newbies. The system is pretty easy to learn. It will take all of about 5 minutes to learn the rules.

Which is, coincidentally, about the same amount of time it takes to see into the unforgiving forever and have Euclid start spinning in his grave.

Bubba and Korqull are in!

xrpsuzi

First Post
Enkhidu said:
Which is, coincidentally, about the same amount of time it takes to see into the unforgiving forever and have Euclid start spinning in his grave.

I plan I keeping sane for at least the first 10 minutes.... :)

Crothian

First Post
It seems we might have too many games. Sign me up for morning CoC and cancel my game. If it turns out we have interest and people I will run it though.

xrpsuzi

First Post
Crothian said:
It seems we might have too many games. Sign me up for morning CoC and cancel my game. If it turns out we have interest and people I will run it though.

If you run it in the second session, I'm game. ;)

But I must dig up all the d10 I can find....

-suzi

Remove ads