Ohio Gameday - Feb 24, 2007 - Fun was had by one and all!

More choices to play

I corrsponded with Enkhidu and spoke with Erik at Bookery to make sure there was still time to add this, so here goes, some more ooptions for folks to siign up and play:

Sesion 1
Shades of Gray: Play with the Creator
Join the author as he runs the beginning of this Necromancer Games mini-campaign. The Gray Death is a fiendish plague ravaging the land. A band of heroes is sent to investigate this plague and attempt to end it. They must embark on an epic quest to recover the pieces of a lost artifact; the one hope of ending the plague before it is too late. Standing in the way of their success are the architects of the plague and their myriad agents. Can the heroes succeed ?

First level pregenerated characters will be provided. We will play through as much of this as we can in the first session. For up to 6 players. Uses Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 core rules.

For the afternoon session 2:

Play with the creator:The Gray Death is a fiendish plague ravaging the land. A band of heroes is sent to investigate this plague and attempt to end it. They must embark on an epic quest to recover the pieces of a lost artifact; the one hope of ending the plague before it is too late. Standing in the way of their success are the architects of the plague and their myriad agents. Can the heroes succeed ?

Picking up where the morning session left off, the adventure continues. Returning players or new players are welcome. Pre-generated characters will be provided. For up to six players. Uses Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 core rules.

For the evening session I may run a pick up game or continue Shades if people are interested, but I am not sure I can can stay all day just yet, so I am not going to commit to a third session so I don't disappoint anyone. I may also want to play in a ame if the opportunity presents itself.

Enkhidu said he would add this to the initial post so folks can sign up for it, but feel free to pipe in if interested before he gets a chance to do so.
-M

Bubbalicious

First Post
Qwillion, you might want to post a synopsis of your evening adventure so people can decide if they want to sign up for it. Of course, if things don't change, you're liable to get a lot of pick-ups.

To everyone: we expect there to be several people showing up without being signed up for games. A lot of these will come from word-of-mouth and postings at the store where this is being held. Plus we have two weeks to go, so be patient, but eager.

Enkhidu

Explorer
Enk is a very bad boy to let the thread go so long without updating requests. - Doing it now, along with some requests I got offline.

It looks like we might end up with a CoC game during either the afternoon or evening slot - more details when I get them!

Qwillion

First Post
Yes yes I did

Enkidu could you please update this to the 1st post

Be Careful Hunting Monsters,

Be Careful Hunting Monsters, lets you choose the path you wish to take, it is a collection of quick-play adventures for 4-6 players of 6th – 10th level. Each allows you to encounter a never seen before monster. A free pdf copy of the first in the Here There Be Monsters series will be emailed to every player, a free subscription to the series will be awarded to one player.

-Something strange is happening to women who are with child, the local midwife has demanded the monster hunters guild capture the vile fey stealing the unborn children, and force it to return them.

- Six sages were discovered catatonic or dead, rumors abound but one sage, who has recovered though divine healing, wrangled a peculiar contract from the monster hunter’s guild: Seek out the beautiful one who did this too her, before it “steals the knowledge of the world.”

-A lone wolf killed an entire company of the monster guild; the guild has offered the largest bounty in its history for the Ust-Krava’s pelt.

-A brutish monster is challenging all comers to unarmed combat, unless they defeat him they cannot cross Shadowgap Bridge, those who have attacked him with weapons have all ended dead. The Merchant’s Guild is offering an exorbitant sum to the guild if they can reopen trade.

Enkhidu

Explorer
QWillion, I've updated your slot with the copy above - did you want that in addition to or in place of the original guidelines?

Insight

Adventurer
Sorry, gang. Due to unforseen work circumstance (including a promotion at work), I am going to be booked for the weekend of the 24th and 25th. We are doing a major system conversion, and I am expected to clear the decks for that weekend.

Good luck with your gameday.

Remove ads