• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ohio Gameday - Sat. July 12, 2008

fett527

First Post
I'll play in suzi's game and I cannot pass up a Cthulu session. I will bring some more leftover swag, warning that it will likely be for newcomers at many of you will already have what I bring.

xrpsuzi

First Post
After a review of the website, sign me up for Squirrel Attack. It sounds dementedly fun!

I'm 3/4 of the way done with the player handouts and you guys are going to have fun.

May I recommend beefing up on your testicular punnies from now until Saturday morning. :)

Celebrim

Legend
Grrr... When did Squirrel attack close?

*sigh* That was fast.

I thought we were supposed to send an email rather than post in the thread.

Next time I guess.

Bubbalicious

First Post
Grrr... When did Squirrel attack close?

*sigh* That was fast.

I thought we were supposed to send an email rather than post in the thread.

Next time I guess.

I hope that doesn't mean you're not coming!?!? I'd play the 4th Ed. game, but I helped put it together. It'll be fun too!

Plus, there's still time to get in the afternoon games!

Celebrim

Legend
I hope that doesn't mean you're not coming!?!? I'd play the 4th Ed. game, but I helped put it together. It'll be fun too!

Plus, there's still time to get in the afternoon games!

Well, I was still coming, but last night one of my girls spent the whole night retching, so my plans are somewhat up in the air now.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads