• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OK... that's just vulgar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiznit

Explorer
Magus Coeruleus said:
Anyone have the original art? I was reading the thread and looking at the linked picture and thinking jeez I thought I was more of a pervert than this but that eye just looked like an eye. Then I'm reading about the glow around the sword and can't see any. So I go to the end of the thread and have to work backwards for a while to catch a reference to them having swapped the picture out. I want to know how blatant this really looks.
If you scour this thread, you'll see that I saved a copy of it and linked to it.

Page 3, I think? Maybe 4?

Edit: Page 2, post #64.

Anti-Sean

First Post
Blackrat said:
I don't know if this has come up yet but has anyone else realized that in Latin the word vagina means a sheat of sword. Just an interesting coincidence regarding the sword in guestion. :)

Check the bottom of the first page.

Blackrat said:
I don't know if this has come up yet but has anyone else realized that in Latin the word vagina means a sheat of sword. Just an interesting coincidence regarding the sword in guestion. :)
I didn't know that this about latin, but in German, the word "Scheide" also has both meanings. Apparently, the ancient swordsmen were dirty, perverted old bastards, and the extreme feminists are correct in calling weapons "phallus symbols"...

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Rel said:
Also, no offense, but worst haiku ever.
This thread lingers, but
the vajayjay sword got fixed.
Now it can be closed.

Err, the THREAD can be
not the image from the art
That would just be weird.

So please wave goodbye
with to your favorite sexy sword
as the thread goes klunk.

Klunk...

...cherry blossoms fall.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Piratecat is PWND
When this thread is reopened
But only for Rel...

Seriously I've been in and out of this thread for the last couple days and I wanted to commend you all on the gentle way you've handled it. It would be easy for something like this to become messy when people really start getting into it. But thankfully we've avoided that by not going too deeply into uncomfortable territory. I'd like to think we reached a point where everybody was fairly satisfied and nobody got too sore about it. It's been a real pleasure!

And lastly: Vajayjay, vajayjay, vajayjay!

NOW THREAD REALLY CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads